URIEL ROTH MDX 15:08, March 21, 2011 (UTC)Meeting took place on: Tuesday, 25th of January
from 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm
In Attendance :
Natalia Hopej, Uriel Roth, Sandra Glab, Matthew Miles, Hakan Remzi
Points discussed :
- Campaign issue - Young people in politics.
- Aim of campaign - To get young people motivated to vote.
- Key message of campaign - Raising political awereness and to make young people interested in politics.
- Target of campaign - Young people between 16-30.
- People and groups to support - Electoral Reform Society, MPs, politically aware young people, a celebrity or key public figure.
- Actions and tactics to achieve aim - Support campaign for electoral reform, viral video, try and lobby education ministry, speak to schools, write letters to education secretary, write to a celebrity or public figure to help gain our campaign gravity, do some research and surveys on young people involved in politics, create a facebook group/page.
- Resources needed :
- Research on Statistics - Uriel
- Research on Campaign Strategies - Hakan
- Research on Political Parties Introduction and Established 'Youth in Politics' campaigns or iniatives - Matt
- Research on Voting Reform - Natalia
- Getting contact emails/numbers for potentional supporters and Research on Tuition fees and education cuts - Sandra
Matt Miles <3 15:07, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
SandraGlabMDX 13:20, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
NataliaHopejMDX 13:49, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
HAKANREMZIMDX 14:28, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
URIEL ROTH MDX 15:08, March 21, 2011 (UTC)