Campaign meeting on 21.03.2011 at 3.30- 4.30
People present: Katarzyna Wojtunik, Cody Mcghee, Tom Barnes, Aaron Davis, Margeri Ottis, Ebrahim Parkar
Key points and discussion:
- We put in place our presentation date and discussed who are presenting our camapign. We decided they would be Margeri and Ebrahim.
- We came to idea to interview and visite a gang member, who is at the moment in Wandsworth prison. It would be interesting and truthful experience to get to know more about gangs and their background.
- Tom showed us black&white and also in colour version of flayers. They look really good and everybody is pleased.
- We were talking about schools where to go to have our event. We still havnt found anyone who would allowe us to keep our campaign presentation. But we try more.
- We changed our questionnaire questions.
For next week :
- Ebrahim is doing Minutes Week 13
- Margeri is doing Minutes Week 21
- Tom and Aaron are printing out flayers
- Tom is doing and printing out posters
- We all are handing out flayers
- Cody is handing out questionnaires
- Margeri corrects Research dossier
- Ebrahim and Margeri is preparing presentation
- Katarzyna is doing Powerpoint
- Ebrahim is calling to schools to ask permission for our campaign presentation
MargeriOttisMDX 23:11, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
KatarzynaWojtunikMDX 00:15, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
CodyMcGheeMDX 16:17, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
18.104.22.168 12:14, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
TomBarnesMDX 12:17, March 28, 2011 (UTC)