Campaign meeting on 07.03.2011 at 3.30- 4.30
People present: Katarzyna Wojtunik, Cody Mcghee, Margeri Ottis, Tom Barnes, Aaron Davis, Ebrahim Parkar
Key points and discussion:
- We reviewed logos' and posters' projects (suggestions) done by Aaron and Tom and discussed how they could be improved
- We discussed our new name (no particular one choosen so far)
- We discussed about possible action/event, how we want to promote our campaign
- We have decided to move our action to school-level. We campaign against young people getting into gangs, but the problem concerns children as well. We think it is extremely important to make children aware and prevent them from getting into gangs.
For next week:
- Ebrahim is going to find out in which school we could organise our action - he is calling right people asking for a permission and support for our campaign as well as he is going to edit Minute Week 14.
- We all need to think how our action is exactly going to look like.
- Tom is going to improve posters and flyers projects.
- Aaron is going to improve the logo project.
KatarzynaWojtunikMDX 23:12, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
TomBarnesMDX 21:22, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
CodyMcGheeMDX 18:21, March 17, 2011 (UTC)