Campaign meeting on 07.02.2011 at 3.30- 4.30
People present: Katarzyna Wojtunik, Cody Mcghee, Tom Barnes, Aaron Davis, Ebrahim Parkar
Apologies: Margeri Ottis
Key points and discussion:
- We discussed our researches, what may be relevant and useful.
- We discussed for what information we should still research.
- We shared and discussed some new ideas how our compaign should look like in general.
- We raised idea of flyers we could distribute.to promote our campaign. We assumed that their design should be eye catchy, not just with some boring information/datas.
- We talked about the racist demonstration which took place in Luton on 05.02.
- We raised an issue of Unite Against Fascism - organisation against The BNP.
For next week:
- Everyone is still researching about the topics they got. All researches need to be ready for the next meeting.
- Still think about some ideas for our campaign while researching.
- Think about flyers' design.
- Edit our wikipage.
KatarzynaWojtunikMDX 22:23, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Verified by: AaronDavisMDX 17:09, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
MargeriOttisMDX 22:49, February 15, 2011 (UTC)