STUDENTS AGAINST AIDSEdit
'Stop and Think' VisionEdit
- To stop this horrible epidemic.
- To encourage Government to impose a special education about AIDS at schools.
- To create safe and sheltered life for future kids.
'Stop and Think' AimsEdit
- Inform teenagers about how to avoid AIDS and to make sure they have complete understanding of it.
- Share information how people can get AIDS - Show the ways of how to try to avoid infections in everyday life.
Who compaign is targeted to? Edit
- Teenagers aged 18 and young adults.
AgaDrenda 16:28, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
JaisikaSoni.MDX 20:52, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
KamileBenetyteMDX 19:40, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Marta Dobrowolska MDX 18:03, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
IoannaPittiri 22:08, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
IoannaPittiri 22:28, March 31, 2011 (UTC)