Heena Ullah, Lois Smith, Audrey Badibanga, Diana Gherasim, Fatima Akhtar Miah, Estelle Oyourou
HeenaUllahMDX 20:49, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
AudreyBadibangaMDX 21:08, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
LoisSmithMDX 12:51, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Fatima miah 11:27, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Estelle Oyourou 14:05, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
Diana Gherasim 14:42, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Explaining to new members what our campaign is about
- Distributing Roles
- Things we've each done already
Things we've each done already:
- Heena spoke to her mum about getting grime artists to support our campaign. She said Heena needs to speak to someone else at Bigga Fish.
- Heena's friend agreed to promote our campaign on his radio show.
- Audrey spoke to friend about editing our advert - we need cameras!
- Audrey also looked at different campaigns on YouTube for domestic violence. She found one with Kiera Knightley.
- Estelle asked people who have experienced domestic violence - she found that it was usually caused by alcohol, jealousy and insecurity.
- Estelle also asked about t-shirt prining. It's £3 in Elephant and Castle.
- Campaign name agreed: Speak Out: Be Heard!
- Slogan agreed: You think you know them, but do you really?
- Colours for t-shirts: Audrey- pink, Estelle- blue, Lois- green, Heena- orange, Fatima- purple and Diana- red.
- Website called Spreadtheword.com
- Audrey, Lois and Estelle to go and get t-shirts and get them printed.
- Diana to create website and powerpoint.
- Lois to create Facebook page.
- Heena to create Twitter page.
- Fatima to make a poster using Photoshop.
- Lois to check if she has access to a video camera.
- Heena to write a letter to different local councils to ask for permission to teach in schools and to promote on streets to get signatures on a petition.
- Lois to get friend to design a logo.
- If we can't make an advert from scratch then take a clip from kidulthood to put on website.
- Heena to ask friend to take photos for our campaign.
- Poster could have a picture of a person with a zip over the mouth, with a padlock at the end. The face could be half girl and half boy.
- Audrey could add her lab documentary on the website at some point.
- Contact similar campaigns for them to teach us some strategies and ask to use their equipment as we have no funding.