Mercy, Mohammed, Najma and Mariam
Points Discussed: Edit
Overall Issue of Campaign;
- We are going to Target the youth of Britain in regards to Politics.
Target of Campaign;
- The Target of the campaign was changed from Secondary school children, aged 11+, due to the issues involved in getting to campaign to them, or in direct contact with children of these ages. Also due to the possible financing of CRB checks.
- The new Target is fellow university students as well as college students, who we feel will be more affected by the changing face of politics.
- To help sensitise the youth of today and those of our generation into taking a stand in the political arenas,
- To help them take a more pro-active interest and part in politics.
- To try to make our generation realise that politics does play a huge part in their life and future.
- Possibly through a new generational party.
- Get our Generation Voting and more Pro-active. To give us a voice that is heard.
People and Groups to Support Key Message;
- Politicians- Mainly Liberal Democrats as they target Youth Issues and are of a young leadership.
- Fellow Students
- College students.
Activity and Tactics to Achieve Aim;
- We decided to leave this area vague as it is dependent on the research we are able to compile. A preliminary thought is of possibly setting up a party, however we realise this will be difficult given the time-scale.
To Bring into Seminar Next week;
- Find Local Politicians who care about Youth Issues.
- Work out how to get in contact with more prolific politicians, for example Minister of Higher Education the Right Honourable Michael Gove.
- Find out more about 'The Really Free School' set up by UCL students.
- Also for all the group to set up accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
NajmaAliMDX 12:13, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
MariamKauserMDX 14:18, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
RosanaPillajoMDX 17:30, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
BenLittle 16:12, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
RobertWasilewskiMDX 17:35, March 22, 2011 (UTC)