Names of Group Members;Edit
For contact details, please click on the links to the individual user pages.
- Young People and Politics.
Aim of Campaign;Edit
- To animate our generation into taking a pro-active interest in politics.
- To make them take a stand in the political arenas and to make our generation realise that politics does play a huge part in their life and future.
Key message of Campaign;Edit
- Get our Generation Pro-active and Voting. To give us a voice that is heard
Target of Campaign;Edit
- Fellow university students as well as college students, those whose future is most affected by the changing face of politics.
People and Groups to Support Key Message;Edit
- Middlesex Student Union
- Fellow Students and College Students
- Student Activists
Actions and Tactics to Achieve Aim;Edit
- Dependent upon Research
- Approach Colleges in order to present to students aged 16-19
List of Colleges to Approach:Edit
- Capel Manor College
- City of Westminster College
- College of North West London
- Enfield College
- Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute
- Newham College
- Oak Hill theological College
- Sir George Monoux College
- Southgate College
- Woodhouse College
Minutes Week 15
Minutes Week 20
Media Used For Presentation and CampaigningEditThe Leaflets, were made on Pages.
The Presentation was made on Keynote.
I am unsure of how to upload them
Signed MariamKauserMDX 09:15, May 8, 2011 (UTC)RobertWasilewskiMDX 10:59, May 9, 2011 (UTC)