Minutes of Meeting; Eat Smart, Keep Fit Campaign
Campaign Meeting 11 on 04/04/2011
Present: Karolis Duoba, Kavita Oughera, Tove Selas, Jaroslaw Chajdus, Bogdana Budianu, Joe Perkins and Ewa Nyklewicz.
Key Discussion Points and Decisions
- Demonstration was a success however it could have gone better as some the people who came to support our group had to go.
- We achieved our aim of annoying fast food places especially McDonnalds as there was lots of secondary school children.
- Tove is sending the letter and Kavita is sending the emails. Each person needs to scan in petitions and send to both people.
- The letter will need petitions, photos and research to be effective.
- As a group we discussed that everyone needs to support 3 other campaigns. This has to be some involvement as the report ask what the group did well and what needs to be improved.
- Everyone needs to agree on the letter and participate
Next Week’s meeting agenda
- By Friday/Monday latest- Letter and Emails need to be sent
KavitaOugheraMDX 16:55, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
BogdanaBudianuMDX 18:19, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
ToveSelasMDX 23:08, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
EwaNyklewiczMDX 21:31, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
JaroslawChajdusMDX 13:47, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
KarolisDuobaMDX 21:14, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
JoePerkinsMDX 16:41, April 19, 2011 (UTC)