Minutes of Meeting ; Eat Smart, Keep Fit Campaign
Campaign Meeting 1 on 24/01/2011
Present: Joe Perkins, Kavita Oughera, Tove Selas, Jaroslaw Chajdus, Bogdana Budianu, Ewa Nyklewicz,
Key Discussion Points and Decisions:
- Possible ideas for the campaign were discussed.
- Bogdana suggested sexually transmitted diseases and also the dangers of motorbikes as an idea.
- Joe suggested Trent Park Campus and the future of what will happen to this building as an idea.
- Kavita brought across the idea that healthy eating could be an idea which Joe and Bogdana followed on suggesting that Jamie Oliver’s healthy eating campaign could be used for inspiration.
- As a group we thought about different ways in which we could collect results such as surveys, questionnaires and focus groups etc.
- The group decided the best solution was to undertake individual research from either the ideas spoken about in this meeting or research into a new idea.
Next Week’s meeting agenda:
- · Present researched information.
- · Think of a key message for our campaign.
KavitaOugheraMDX 20:58, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
BogdanaBudianuMDX 21:24, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
JoePerkinsMDX 22:24, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
JaroslawChajdusMDX 13:37, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
EwaNyklewiczMDX 15:28, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
ToveSelasMDX 13:43, February 26, 2011 (UTC)